WHY IMPORTANT: Traffic is the one and only way to grow Your Blogs and depend your Searches Rank on google. Make sure a Seo Optimize post writes to the most important part their Teaching Power and their infographics. So many Bloggers post a High-resolution image and their causes blog page speed is very slow. This is a bad impression of your blog. So google down their search rank. This post I will teach you, How to Optimize Your Blogs images for free.
WHICH TYPE IMAGE EDITOR SHOULD BE USE :
PHOTOSHOP is the best tool to create different types of infographics, they are a more customizable option but Anyone can’t know on Photoshop. So I will Solve there problem.
I will Recommend use to CANVA. This is a free online tool and You can edit any type of images just Drag and drop Concept. When finishing Your edit and Download it.
Then You can use ONLINE PHOTO COMPRESSOR Tools for free. You can Compress any image and convert it to jpeg.
IDEAL IMAGE RESOLUTION
If You are Blogger, You have must know that Your blog post image size is ideal and their resolution is perfect Likely
- That 600px and 700px.
- DP level is so perfect.
ALWAYS CHOOSE CLEAR IMAGES
Make sure Post to Clear Images and that can’t be and Import perfect link.
OPTIMIZE YOUR IMAGES FOR SEO
SEO optimize is not that big word Especially for images.
- So be careful, images name and your post name must be the same.
- Should your images have the same name to Relevant your post name.
- Secondly, import your ALT TXT name and post name are the same.
- Thirdly import your Post URL
- Always Use Non-Copyright Images.
- Don’t use any other images on the outer website.
- Royalty-free images mean you can’t resell these images.
- If you want to use another image, make sure you should take permission and legal certificate to this particular image.
If you’re looking to buy images then you can use a site like Shutterstock You Can Download Royalty free images and Lifetime use unsplash, pixels, etc. Thanks for reading my Knowledgeable blogs.