Why most people stuck in the rut when it comes to blogging?
How to really add value to your visitors and allow them to know you before even meeting in person, and eventually trust you enough to do business with you?
Actual traffic to KCLau.com
If you have EVER started a blog...continue reading.
If you have NOT started a blog in your life…please continue reading too.
What’s the difference between most blogs and the blog that keeps the audience engaged, coming back for more?
Millions of blog are on the World Wide Web today. Thousands more are created every single day.
Even a primary school student can start to blog in 10 minutes, but only a fraction of bloggers have the persistence to deliver real content to their intended audience.
We see successful ones, and you thought – these are blogs with a dedicated team of running it. You thought “I can’t do that!”
What if we prove that you are wrong?
Blogging is a great work, and you want recognition for what you do – a contribution to the masses, if you may.
But let’s be realistic. You would want to monetize it as well.
You heard it before – Adsense/Nuffnang and affiliate marketing.
But, you CANNOT just put up a blog and slap it with Ads or affiliate products, and Wishfully Hope visitors (if there’s any) to click on the ads or buy the products you are selling for other people.
This is the MYTH, so we are not regurgitating these crap you can Google on the Internet.
If you don’t have:
- A raving audience which cares about what you have to say or what you have to offer
- A blog post that comes up in the first page of Google when people are finding that exact info in your blog post
- A hundred thousands or more visitors or page view month
...then making money from blogging using paid ads alone is like finding a few drips of water in the desert.
Sound Familiar? When you don’t see money flowing in, you soon gave up trying to make money from blogging, not realizing the GAP that is preventing you from monetizing your blog.
In Blogging Method, We aim to close this gap.
Without my blog, I wouldn’t have published 6 books, created 7 profit-making online membership sites, become a magazine columnist, met revered personalities like founder of IJM, Koon Yew Yin, CEOs of companies, etc….”KCLau, founder of kclau.com
KCLau dot com
Convinced that this is for you?
The best time to take action is yesterday. The next best time is TODAY.
Why is Blogging Method different from any blogging conference or books?
- We don’t talk about using Blogspot to blog; we talk about using self-hosted WordPress domain instead, like how the Big Boys do it.
- We don’t talk about blogging for fun; we talk about blog marketing mindset to gain exposure.
- We don’t talk about blogging in your spare time as a hobby; we talk about monetization mindset.
- We don’t talk about just being content creator; we talk about site security, basic SEO, leads generation, etc
- 80 Video Tutorials from Launching to Marketing your Blog
- Module 1: What you should blog about
- Module 2: Setting up Your Blog
- Module 3: Essential Blog Design and Layout
- Module 4: Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Module 5: How to Create Outstanding Content
- Module 6: How to Get Noticed in the Massive Blogosphere
- Module 7: Plugin Sharing and Discussion
- Module 8: Making your First Dollar from your Blog
- Module 9: Build Credentials from Zero
- Module 10: What Works and What Don’t
- Module 11: Outsourcing 101