5 Best Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers And Marketers
Are you Digital Marketers and you want to increase your sales but you don’t know what is the best Email marketing automation tool. This is the best article for you, where you find your answer. I will recommend 5 best email marketing tools.
Why Email Marketing is important
Email marketing is the best way to directly communicate with your customers. Email marketing helps you build trust.
If you have a website, you need an email marketing automation tools
Few reasons to like use email marketing strategy on Blogger and digital marketers
- It reaches to help more customers
- It directly communicates to customers
- This is a targeting method who directly reach more customers
- It gets better response rates
- Low investment and reach of vast customers.
Top 5 Best Email Marketing Tools for Bloggers And Marketers
1. Mail Chimp
A lot of people are like on Mailchimp cause of their Free Plan. This the famous Email marketing of the internet. They offer a free plan and you can send emails upto 10,000 a month. Their Dashboard is so simple and no need any technical skills.
Features of MailChimp
- Send emails to automate and get trigged by users to their behavior
- They offer tons of free pre-built templates.
- Realtime Monitoring to your Emails and their potentiality show your dashboard.
- Easily track your emails and check to the users click actions.
- Acess on 300+ Web application
- They offer Lots of features like Geo-tagging, social media, Google analytics integration.
- Most of the tools are free to their free plans. They offer 2000 emails per day
- Simple Dashboard and no Coding Knowlege require.
- Their Auto responder tool is powerful when you use their premium plans.
- They offer free plans but When you start their Premium plan they are expensive.
GetResponse is claimed as one of the easiest tools all over the internet and offers a lot of Pro Features. Their big Claiming Over the 1 billion subscribers is reached to their emails to a single month. If you want to start your Small business, this is the right option for you.
Features of GetResponse
- They offer custom Templates and Customize your Landing Page and also offer 1000+ of free templates
- They also offer video Marketing Templates means you can send your business video through emails.
- They offer the Autofunnel feature, they are especially using to the online store when you take payments. other tools are offering this feature but not responsive.
- On their premium plans, you can join their webinars plans and you access more features
- Their tools are more powerful
- Lots of free templates and also offer stock images, which you can use on Customize Landing page.
- Easy to use Drag and Drop template editor.
- There email delivery service is a bit slower than the other email marketing tools.
Convertkit is a popular email marketing tools specially focused on blogger and digital marketer.
Convertkit is especially for you, with the help you to everything you need, including drag and drop email sequence.
Convertkit offers to 1000+ pre-built email templates, who are easily customizable and no need for technical skills.
- Easy to Customisable Landing Page
- Drag and Drop interface
- Email Scheduling features also available
- Realtime email tracking features
- Convertkit Community is too helpful if user-facing any problem.
- Email and live support are also available.
- Analytics data is something limited
- There plan is too expensive and there Starting to plan $25 per month
If you find all in one Email marketing tool, Drip is the best option to send bulk emails to your user or the best email automation tools. Campaign, workflow, trigger with all in one bunch of feature are available in these tools
Features of Drip
- WYSIWYG email editor
- Mobile-friendly template editor
- Subscriber Tagging
- Get Analytics data
- Lots of tools integration and API access
- Lots of free templates
- Advanced performance tracking system.
- Easily modify emails.
- Lots of straightforward to use workflows to manage your email selling campaigns.
- Excellent analytics that offers you everything from subscriber count to email open rates, clicks then on.
- Email deliverability is unimaginable as you’ll seldom see your emails going into spam folders of your subscribers.
- Deep segmentation,
- Behavior-based automation.
- Workflow split testing.
- Expensive Pricing Plan as compared to other email marketing tools.
Keap is a very valuable email marketing automation tools. There previous name of infusionsoft. This is the other all in tools combines CRM, realtime monitoring, and more.
Features of Keap Page Builder
- Keap is one of the first email automation tools, who provide drag and drop landing page builder.
- Simple dashboard and easy Customisable.
- They also offer segmentation.
- Subscriber tagging tools are more powerful.
- There plan is Cheap, as compared to other email marketing tools.
- Easy to manage their dashboard.
- There spit test feature is so amazing, without this feature, it is too difficult to compare other campaign performance and there improve rates.
- If you want to test their feature, you can use there 14 days risk-free trial with no Credit card required.
- There Price is too expensive as compared to other tools and They start at $99 per month.
- If you use email campaign on your e-commerce site, they offer pipeline feature and there charged in extra $59 per month.
Final Thinking to Email Marketing Tools
Every Email marketing tool is best to according to their features and their position. That depends on your budget and your requirements. It doesn’t matter your business is small. You have just focus on your goal and email marketing to selling your product.
So what is your thinking? Which tool is best according to your requirement, Comments is below.